InternetSummit is a great event to learn about trends and tools in Internet marketing and connect with others in the field. This year JB Media has the privilege of presenting at InternetSummit and will be bringing some of the excitement from this major industry event to you, live right from the floor of the southeast’s largest digital conference!
Live from Raleigh:
Q & A with Rand Fishkin, Wizard of Moz
It’s not often that you get to sit down one-on-one with an icon in your industry. Rand Fishkin is the founder and former CEO of Moz.com, co-founder of Inbound.org, author, speaker and overall authority on SEO. We are honored to have him participate in our weekly educational teleconference with the JB Media Institute community. We’ll be asking Rand about the evolution of SEO, marketing advice for small businesses, what matters most in modern business and his trademark yellow sneakers.
For this very special conversation, we are opening up this free call to the public. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Event Details & Access
When: Thursday, 11/19, 12:10-1:00 pm Eastern*
Access: Online via computer, tablet or smartphone
- Join the meeting: https://join.me/jbmediagroup
- Audio by phone: 404.801.3225 Access Code: 804-325-388#
- Mobile Join.me app meeting code: jbmediagroup
*(webinar access available at 12 pm, webinar starts promptly at 12:10)
JB Media Presents at InternetSummit15:
We will bringing a bit of the JB Media Institute to our peers at these InternstSummit15 sessions:
Changing the Game with Regulation A+ Equity Crowdfunding
Over the last 5 years crowdfunding has exploded with platforms supporting a wide variety of fundraising efforts for product launches to non-profit fundraisers and community projects. As disruptive as these platforms have been for new product funding, the next round of innovations in crowdfunding is poised to be even bigger. Earlier this year the SEC adopted new provisions called Regulation A+ as the first legitimate form of equity crowdfunding in the US markets. These provisions could signal a true democratization of private investing in pre-IPO companies allowing non-accredited investors to participate in new ways that have not been available or legal over the last 80 years, and allowing pre-IPO liquidity for early investors. In this session attendees will walk away with a better understanding of:
- An overview of the new Regulation A+ rules
- An understanding of key terms and language around these new regulations
- A review of existing fintech platforms that are early movers in the Reg A+ space
- An understanding of which types of project are a good fit for Reg A+ campaigns
- A review of the current campaigns getting national attention
- An understanding of why advanced digital marketing campaigns will be critical for success in Reg A+ equity crowdfunding campaigns
Roundtable: Accelerating Professional Development in the Digital Age
Digital marketing is rooted in advanced technology and the rate of evolution within this industry continues to increase. Getting up to speed and keeping up with trends, best practices and technology can be a full time job. This roundtable discussion will explore disruptive models of education and professional development that are helping businesses keep up with web technology and digital marketing.
Featured speakers on this roundtable include:
- Justin Belleme | Co-Founder & Lead Instructor, JB Media Institute
- Wendy Gates Corbett | President, Refresher Training, LLC
- Katherine Lisciani | Strategic Consultant, Digital Growth, Millennovation Media
- Karl Sakas | Agency Consultant, Sakas & Company
- Caitlin Sellers | Digital Marketing Therapist & Co-creator, ATOMonline.training and Founder, Levo Charlotte
Check out the full schedule for InternetSummit15 and if you are attending, be sure to say hello!
About JB Media Group
JB Media Group is a full-service Internet marketing agency based in Asheville, North Carolina, made up of writers, researchers, strategists, and trainers. We specialize in integrating all aspects of Internet marketing including strategy, SEO, online advertising, online public relations, content development, and crowd funding.
About the JB Media Institute
Launched in 2013, the JB Media Institute is a comprehensive Internet marketing training program, currently available in person in Asheville, NC, and soon to be available online. Developed out of customized Internet marketing training programs created for JB Media Group clients, the Institute classes include up-to-date best practices for search engine optimization, social media, online advertising, online public relations, and strategy.